Where is the bloggers from Luton/ Bedfordshire at 😦 ?
I love visiting London! (I’m sure anyone would if you live in this small town called Luton lol) there is always stuff to do and see in London, and the buildings are so grand, the parks look beautiful! For bloggers its perfect! blog content always available!
The regents park area in London is stunning! Wish I had time to sight-see a little more 😦
As mentioned on yesterdays post (Link here) I learnt so much about the blogging scene, growing followers and even maintaining followers. I have 9k followers on instagram and I’m struggling to understand what my following like me to post about? Hence why I find instaLive awkward cause I don’t know if its beauty and fashion viewers, wedding related or want to see my busy lifestyle?
Some tips I learnt from the event
- Focus on one particular subject to start your blog up ie Keep it only beauty, or lifestyle, fashion
- Post at least 2 Instagram posts a day
- Comment and engage with other bloggers / social media influences
- Don’t start blogging ’cause you want to get paid’ only way to keep motivated is by blogging for you as a passion and not ‘job’
- Don’t compete with other bloggers, encourage collaborations. Every blogger may have similar styles but never the same personality so empower each other
- Have fun and express individuality
I will definitely keep my eye out for more events/networking opportunities out there! Thank you @Sara.zara ! Really needed a networking event like this to kick me back into ‘blogger shape’.
Lovely speaking to Donina Ciobanu @Donia, and listening to the lovely social influencers such as @emmamilleruk @TeralAtilan @Joshuaoliverstyle @rosalindshimmen from @Rshimmencomms @lush_leah.x @nikimahon ! Great bumping into Suhana from @LondonBengaliweddingfair
Dream to Inspire ❤
Top: Off shoulder H&M
Sleeveless jacket: Newlook
Chokers: River Island
Heels: New Look