Heads up I’m super busy right now recovering from engagement shenanigans! But I wanted to-do a quick post on the perfect brows!
So yes……. That was me 🙈
Took me like 6 months to grow my brows out and about a year to get them the way I wanted.
Here are a few steps
- Find the perfect eyebrow beautician that understands and works around your shape
- Tint a colour that suits your skin-tone
- Find the perfect eyebrow kit
- Highlight and conceal
- Smile and take a selfie in good lighting
- I’ve been going to my beauticians 2 U Beauty since I was 16! I’m going to scare you…. A team of about 10….I think no one bar the owner is qualified but HEY it’s cheap local and it’s walk in appointments (works perfect around my busy schedule).
- After getting my brows threaded I tint using RefectoCil eye lash and eye brow tint, used in salons. Elure do a high street version which is rubbish compared to this stuff.
3. I feel like using a black power on my brows are too bold so I use a dark brown tone instead. I love the brow kit from body shop! So pigmented and lasts the whole day!
- Highlight and conceal the surrounding so you’re brows pop more!
Then smile for the camera 😅